Who doesn’t love tacos?
Tacos don’t have to be the same old thing every time… they can be a blank canvas for creative expression in your meals!
In this class learn how to think outside the box and create new and exciting flavor combinations for everyone’s favorite meal – tacos!
Cook along with Maggie during this class, or just kick back, watch and get some new meal ideas. All recipes are vegetarian and gluten free with substitution options for other dietary restrictions. Spend an entertaining evening with Maggie and other taco enthusiasts, then consume your work for a delicious dinner!
On the Menu:
- Chipotle Cauliflower & Sweet Potato Tacos with Garlic Lime Crema
- Jerk Spiced Jackfruit Tacos with Mango Salsa
- Gluten Free Tortillas
Students to bring:
- Chef Maggie will send out a list of ingredients two weeks prior to class.
Online Class General Information:
- Each registration is for one “device” (one computer, tablet, phone). This is to ensure we don’t have more people registered than the instructor is comfortable with having in a class. Please be respectful of this guideline and purchase multiple class spots if more than one person from your household is interested in attending.
- You will need a reliable Internet connection as well as a computer or device with which to access the online class. Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins, to ensure your connection and device are ready when the class begins.
- If the class lists ‘Materials Needed’, you will want to purchase those materials and have them available as well
- Each class will be held using Zoom technology. You will receive a link and a password and information on how to log on, prior to the class. You will be able to view and ask questions during the class.
General Age Policy:
All classes are for adults (18+) unless otherwise noted.
Be aware we may cancel 5 days before class date if a minimum number of registrations not reached. We work to balance teachers' need to plan for a class with students' busy schedules -- not an easy task. Please register as early as possible!