Needle felting is fun! Learn to transform hand-dyed wool from the instructor’s flock of sheep into your very own adorable sheep. We will mail you the materials ahead of time, then Laura will take you step-by-step through the process via Zoom. No previous experience is necessary.
The materials kit comes with enough wool to make two sheep, so you can perfect your technique on the second one after class. All you need to complete the project is a work surface like a sturdy table, good light, and a pair of scissors. Everything else is included!
Experience the magic of needle felting or learn some new tips to add to your growing skillset. During these trying time, needle felting can feel especially therapeutic, as we repeatedly stab the wool with our barbed needles while creating a cute, wooly friend in the process.
Join us for this welcoming online class!
Materials students will need to have in-hand to fully participate:
- Kit you have received from the instructor
- Good pair of scissors
- This class will close one week prior the scheduled date to be able to mail out kits. Please sign up before Sunday, January 10, 2021.
Online Class General Information:
- Each class will be held using Zoom technology. You will receive a link and a password and information on how to log on, prior to the class. You will be able to view and ask questions during the class.
- Each registration is for one “device” (one computer, tablet, phone). This is to ensure we don’t have more people registered than the instructor is comfortable with having in a class. Please be respectful of this guideline and purchase multiple class spots if more than one person from your household is interested in attending.
- You will need a reliable Internet connection as well as a computer or device with which to access the online class. Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins, to ensure your connection and device are ready when the class begins.
General Age Policy:
All classes are for adults (18+) unless otherwise noted.
Be aware we may cancel 5 days before class date if a minimum number of registrations not reached. We work to balance teachers' need to plan for a class with students' busy schedules -- not an easy task. Please register as early as possible!