Salads don’t have to be boring! Join Chef Maggie and learn how to create delicious and exciting summer salads.
In this class you will learn the elements of composing a great salad, how to whip up homemade dressings and how to use herbs to amp up flavor. Participants will also receive an ebook with 10 easy salad recipes you’ll want to make all summer long. Chef Maggie Wescott is a chef, cooking instructor and recipe creator. Her career has been focused on empowering people with food sensitivities and allergies to enjoy cooking and eating delicious food despite their dietary restrictions.
Cook along with Chef Maggie during this interactive class, or just sit back and learn. All recipes are gluten free with vegan options available.
On the menu: Shaved Asparagus & Pesto Salad, Massaged Kale Salad with Maple-Dijon Vinaigrette, Melon-Berry Salad with Ginger & Mint
(Note: our classes are online at this time via Zoom, not in person—a link will be sent prior to the class.)
Materials students will need to have in-hand to fully participate:
- Chef Maggie will send out a list of ingredients two weeks prior to class.
Online Class General Information:
- Each registration is for one “device” (one computer, tablet, phone). This is to ensure we don’t have more people registered than the instructor is comfortable with having in a class. Please be respectful of this guideline and purchase multiple class spots if more than one person from your household is interested in attending.
- You will need a reliable Internet connection as well as a computer or device with which to access the online class. Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins, to ensure your connection and device are ready when the class begins.
- If the class lists ‘Materials Needed’, you will want to purchase those materials and have them available as well
- Each class will be held using Zoom technology. You will receive a link and a password and information on how to log on, prior to the class. You will be able to view and ask questions during the class.
General Age Policy:
All classes are for adults (18+) unless otherwise noted.
Be aware we may cancel 5 days before class date if a minimum number of registrations not reached. We work to balance teachers' need to plan for a class with students' busy schedules -- not an easy task. Please register as early as possible!