Needle felting is fun! Learn to transform hand-dyed wool from the instructor’s flock of sheep into your very own adorable Duck.
We will mail you the materials ahead of time, then Laura will take you step-by-step through the process via Zoom. No previous experience is necessary.
The materials kit comes with enough wool to make one quacker, and you may find there is enough leftover for a smaller duck to be made later, for extra creative fun.
All you need to complete the project is a work surface like a sturdy table, good light, and a pair of scissors. Everything else is included, along with an online community of new friends who will share the fun and creativity of needle felting during this class!
Experience the magic of needle felting or learn some new tips to add to your growing skillset. In addition, needle felting can feel especially therapeutic, as we repeatedly stab the wool with our barbed needles while creating a cute, wooly friend in the process.
Join us for this welcoming online class!
A Kit will be mailed to each student, and the cost of the kit with shipping ($45) is included in the class registration fee. Registration will close one week before the class date to allow for mailing. The kit includes: plenty of wool, and felting needles.
Materials students will need to have in-hand to fully participate:
- Good, well lit area
- Reading glasses if needed
- Kit mailed to you by the instructor
Online Class General Information:
- The class fee includes a kit, which will be mailed to you. Be sure to sign up by June 6, 2021 , to receive the kit. And if you want the kit to be mailed to an address other than your billing address, be sure to include that information in ‘Order Notes’ when you register.
- Each registration is for one “device” (one computer, tablet, phone). This is to ensure we don’t have more people registered than the instructor is comfortable with having in a class. Please be respectful of this guideline and purchase multiple class spots if more than one person from your household is interested in attending.
- You will need a reliable Internet connection as well as a computer or device with which to access the online class. Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins, to ensure your connection and device are ready when the class begins.
- Each class will be held using Zoom technology. You will receive a link and a password and information on how to log on, prior to the class. You will be able to view and ask questions during the class.
General Age Policy:
All classes are for adults (18+) unless otherwise noted.
Be aware we may cancel 5 days before class date if a minimum number of registrations not reached. We work to balance teachers' need to plan for a class with students' busy schedules -- not an easy task. Please register as early as possible!