Online: Leather Kit Workshop
Date & Time: November 19 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on December 3, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Class Fee: $20.00
Class fee includes cost of material for this class, if provided.
Skill Level: Beginner
This class takes place over two sessions. One will be on Thursday, November 19 and the other will be Thursday, December 3, 2020.
Come join our master leather-maker, Dan Horan of Merchant Leather, as you make the perfect gift for a loved one or a little something for yourself.
You can choose the project and color, whether a glasses case, a card holder or a coin purse. After purchasing your kit it will be mailed to you, complete with everything you need to make the finished product – including directions – in plenty of time to get started before you even turn on Zoom to attend the class.
Dan will be running two one-hour work sessions to help you with any snags, answer questions and demonstrate a little leather-making of his own.
Once you have signed up for the class (hurry – a limited number of participants!), we will send you a confirmation with a coupon code that will allow you to order your kit from Merchant Leather using a special Marine Mills Folk School discount. Remember: after registering for the class you will need to use the special discount code to purchase and receive your kit, prior to the class — so don’t delay!
You can be the envy at Christmas time with gifts for the entire family!
Materials students will need to have in-hand to fully participate:
- All students will need to purchase a kit from Dan Horan’s (instructor) website prior to class. A discount code for all kits will be to emailed to each registered student.
Online Class General Information:
- Each registration is for one “device” (one computer, tablet, phone). This is to ensure we don’t have more people registered than the instructor is comfortable with having in a class. Please be respectful of this guideline and purchase multiple class spots if more than one person from your household is interested in attending.
- You will need a reliable Internet connection as well as a computer or device with which to access the online class. Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins, to ensure your connection and device are ready when the class begins.
- If the class lists ‘Materials Needed’, you will want to purchase those materials and have them available as well
- Each class will be held using Zoom technology. You will receive a link and a password and information on how to log on, prior to the class. You will be able to view and ask questions during the class.
General Age Policy:
All classes are for adults (18+) unless otherwise noted.
Be aware we may cancel 5 days before class date if a minimum number of registrations not reached. We work to balance teachers' need to plan for a class with students' busy schedules -- not an easy task. Please register as early as possible!