Treat yourself or a loved one! Experience a luxurious facial in the comfort of your home for relaxation, good health, and bliss.
Everyone could use a pick-me up, time to decompress and to feel nourished on every level. Learning how to take care of the skin on your face with natural products is for any age and gender.
Creating time for self care is so important as it replenishes your being on every level. During this time you’ll be helping to combat the effects that exposure, weather, and so many other factors have on your skin with this relaxing and nourishing treatment.
Your facial will begin with a handmade scrub, so natural you could eat it, followed by cleansing and opening your pores with an herbal steam, then a relaxing honey mask with chamomile tea bags or cucumbers for your eyes.
A refreshing Rose Water toner will close your pores and you’ll end with a refreshing and soothing facial cream. When you’re finished you’ll feel like a new person, and you will know how to give yourself this treat anytime you want.
The herbal facial kit is included in the class fee, and will be mailed to you. The kit will include: Miracle Grains, Facial Steam, Rose Water, Facial Cream, Tranquility Lip Butter, Directions, Hand Folded Box. The facial kit will allow 3 full facials, and you’ll be able to enjoy the lip butter, miracle grains and facial cream for at least a month. Please sign up for this class by April 15, 2021 so your kit will arrive in time for the class.
Materials students will need to have in-hand to fully participate:
- Kit, mailed by instructor
- Honey or other ingredients for facial (you can use the Miracle Grains – these are drying though)
- Cucumber Slices or Chamomile Tea Bags for your eyes during the Facial
- Boiling water (Tea Kettle works really well)
- Bowl or pot for steaming (stainless steel bowl, glass, or casserole dish)
- Bowl for ice water, ice and water
- Wash cloth
- Bath towel
**Note: our classes are online at this time via Zoom, not in person—a link will be sent prior to the class.
Online Class General Information:
- The class fee includes a kit, which will be mailed to you. Be sure to sign up by April 15, to receive the kit. And if you want the kit to be mailed to an address other than your billing address, be sure to include that information in ‘Order Notes’ when you register.
- Each registration is for one “device” (one computer, tablet, phone). This is to ensure we don’t have more people registered than the instructor is comfortable with having in a class. Please be respectful of this guideline and purchase multiple class spots if more than one person from your household is interested in attending.
- You will need a reliable Internet connection as well as a computer or device with which to access the online class. Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins, to ensure your connection and device are ready when the class begins.
- Each class will be held using Zoom technology. You will receive a link and a password and information on how to log on, prior to the class. You will be able to view and ask questions during the class.
General Age Policy:
All classes are for adults (18+) unless otherwise noted.
Be aware we may cancel 5 days before class date if a minimum number of registrations not reached. We work to balance teachers' need to plan for a class with students' busy schedules -- not an easy task. Please register as early as possible!