If you’ve ever dreamed of making your own beer or wine at home, but you weren’t sure what was involved or where to start, this is the class for you!
In this demonstration class we’ll cover the process, the equipment, time and expense (and cost savings!).
Peter has been home brewing his own beer for over ten years, and he is looking forward to sharing his hard earned, and mostly consumed, knowledge with you. He will also provide equipment checklists, and links to resources, so you’ll be ready to go on your new 2021 adventure in home brewing.
NOTE: This class will focus on brewing from extract kits, not whole-grain brewing. No actual brewing will take place.
Students will need to participate fully in this class:
- Paper and pencil to take notes
- Questions, all the questions you may have about brewing beer!
Online Class General Information:
- Each registration is for one “device” (one computer, tablet, phone). This is to ensure we don’t have more people registered than the instructor is comfortable with having in a class. Please be respectful of this guideline and purchase multiple class spots if more than one person from your household is interested in attending.
- You will need a reliable Internet connection as well as a computer or device with which to access the online class. Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins, to ensure your connection and device are ready when the class begins.
- Each class will be held using Zoom technology. You will receive a link and a password and information on how to log on, prior to the class. You will be able to view and ask questions during the class.
General Age Policy:
All classes are for adults (18+) unless otherwise noted.
Be aware we may cancel 5 days before class date if a minimum number of registrations not reached. We work to balance teachers' need to plan for a class with students' busy schedules -- not an easy task. Please register as early as possible!