If you want to learn how to create beautiful, healthy, and colorful container gardens, this discussion class is for you!
Professional photographer and gardener, Michelle Mero Riedel, will help you discover fast growing, vigorous, nursery-quality plants with season long color. She’ll intersperse her discussions with image after image of beautiful combinations that are easily created.
A detailed color handout of each container design recipe will be provided and there will be plenty of time for questions. This is the perfect antidote to a long winter. Ask your favorite garden buddy to join you for this online discussion class and you can share the excitement and fun as you begin to plan your summer containers!
Materials students will need to have in-hand to fully participate:
- A handout will be provided by the instructor
- Paper & Pencil for note taking
Online Class General Information:
- Each registration is for one “device” (one computer, tablet, phone). This is to ensure we don’t have more people registered than the instructor is comfortable with having in a class. Please be respectful of this guideline and purchase multiple class spots if more than one person from your household is interested in attending.
- You will need a reliable Internet connection as well as a computer or device with which to access the online class. Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins, to ensure your connection and device are ready when the class begins.
- Each class will be held using Zoom technology. You will receive a link and a password and information on how to log on, prior to the class. You will be able to view and ask questions during the class.
General Age Policy:
All classes are for adults (18+) unless otherwise noted.
Be aware we may cancel 5 days before class date if a minimum number of registrations not reached. We work to balance teachers' need to plan for a class with students' busy schedules -- not an easy task. Please register as early as possible!