Marine Fall Festival 2022
Join us for a celebration of Marine Mills Folk School’s fourth birthday!
From 10AM to 2PM on Saturday, September 17, the Marine Fall Festival will take place at Marine Mills Folk School (550 Pine Street). From 2PM to dusk, the festival will continue in downtown Marine on St. Croix.
This annual, family-friendly event is free and open to the public. Registration is NOT needed for this event. Just show up and enjoy!
10AM - 2PM
Marine Mills Folk School (550 Pine Street, Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047)
- Artists' Marketplace with craft demos and wares for sale
- Artists' Marketplace Raffle for artisanal items
- Live music from North Shore Trail and Saturday Bluegrass Jam Session participants
- Sheep herding demonstrations by Koru Farm
- Living History Society civilian reenactors
- Games and activities for all ages
- The Scandia-Marine Lions Club food truck
- Birthday treats
Marine Fall Festival sponsors include Scandia-Marine Lions Club and Security State Bank of Marine.
2PM - DUSK
Activities in downtown Marine on St. Croix
Food, beverages, and desserts will be available for purchase from Änna’s Bistro, the Marine General Store, ’Nita Mae’s Scoop, Surf Yogurt Bar, and the Brookside Bar & Grill, which will feature live music.
WEEKEND ACTIVITIES IN THE ST. CROIX VALLEY
Also on the third weekend of September in the St. Croix Valley is Take Me to the River, an initiative powered by ArtReach St. Croix highlighting the region’s art fairs and studio sales. American contemporary artist Mary Jo Van Dell’s Marine on St. Croix studio will be open as part of the event along with a number of nearby pottery studios.