Crochet 101: Mitered Squares (Online)
Instructor: Connie Lee
Date & Time: February 5, 2022 - 11:00 am to 1:00 pm (cst)
Total Cost $45.00
Skill Level: Beginner
NOTE: Be aware we may cancel this class if a minimum number of registrations is not reached.
Learn and practice three different stitches in this simple but dynamic square! You’ll work back and forth in rows and then in mitered rows that demonstrate different ways to turn corners for each stitch.
Skills Required: None! All you need is enthusiasm to learn.
Skills Learned: Single Crochet, Half Double Crochet, Treble Crochet, Standing Stitches
Materials you'll need to fully participate in the class:
- Yarn: Cascade Yarns Cherub Chunky in 3+ colors of your choice. 1 skein each.
- Crochet Hook(s): J/6.0 mm hook or size needed to give desired fabric
- Tools & Notions:
- Stitch Marker(s)
- Darning Needle
Note: This class will be online via Zoom, not in person—a link will be sent prior to the class.
Online Class General Information:
- Each registration is for one “device” (one computer, tablet, phone). This is to ensure we don’t have more people registered than the instructor is comfortable with having in a class. Please be respectful of this guideline and purchase multiple class spots if more than one person from your household is interested in attending.
- You will need a reliable Internet connection as well as a computer or device with which to access the online class. Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins, to ensure your connection and device are ready when the class begins.
- If the class lists ‘Materials Needed’, you will want to purchase those materials and have them available as well
- Each class will be held using Zoom technology. You will receive a link and a password and information on how to log on, prior to the class. You will be able to view and ask questions during the class.