Whether you’re considering adding a new pet to your family, or are a long time fan of furry (or feathery or scaly) friends, here are some online resources for you:
- Want a kitten to cuddle or a dog to walk? Turns out you are not alone, as people often look for the uncomplicated companionship of pets during times of uncertainty
- Thinking of adopting a new pet? Many local animal shelters post available adoption candidates on Petfinder.com
- Tips for helping your new kitty adjust, during the first 30 days in her new surroundings
- Set up your new dog for success by providing some training. The American Kennel Club is a good resource for training tips as well as general information
- Want to get smarter? A survey by Scientific American said hamster owners were the most likely to have advanced degrees!
- Overcome that phobia by considering a pet snake. Or not.
- Salvadore Dali owned a pet anteater. Here are some other legal yet unusual pets
Photo Credit: T S on unsplash.com