This week we will share all the “Acts of Kindness” you can take part in around your community. And then a couple of Covid resources.
- Been out walking or biking or boating? Carry along a bag for trash and pick it up. This makes you feel so good. And it helps everyone everywhere.
- Community Thread in Stillwater MN is sponsoring Stuff the Bus! Easy to learn more and easy to get involved.
- Hands on TwinCities has many, many volunteer opportunities during this Covid time. Some that are simple yet very impactful include buying school supplies for those unable, Help Loaves and Fishes with their excellent drive to end hunger, or become a phone friend to the elderly, calling once a day to say hi and check in.
- Sharing and Caring Hands needs tutors. Take a few hours and help someone help themselves with the gift of your time to tutor.
- Give Blood. The American Red Cross is always in need of blood donations. Click here to find out more!
- Have you had the opportunity to listen to the Mike Olsterholm podcast? If you have great, keep listening but if you have not, listen. Very excellent information about COVID-19.